browse more product images
Product key features
- Bodhi Spiritâ¢ Incense are hand blended and rolled in Vietnam in traditional method
- 100% natural herbs – Chemical Free – Safety for health – Environmental friendly
- Perfect for Worshipping, Aromatherapy, Meditation & Yoga
- Absolutely beautiful fragrance, lasts as long as 24 hours in a room
- 200 grams, 68 Sticks, 11 inch
- Bodhi Spirit Natural Agarwood Incense is an original product by Bodhi Spirit
ADD TO CART
- Suggested price: 11.99$ » click for offer
- Product brand: Bodhi Spirit
- Availability: check stock
- Product name: Bodhi Spirit Natural Agarwood Incense Sticks – 11 inch – 68 Sticks – 200 grams
- Item weight: 5.6 ounces
- Shipping weight: 5.6 ounces
- Manufacturer: Fisco Inc
âââ The Bodhi Spiritâ¢ Incense are completely blended and rolled in Vietnam and one of the finest fragrances you will come across. We NEVER take the short route to produce them in large numbers in very short span of time, instead of that we follow stricly all tradional proceduces to make the finest incense which takes around a week to complete. Bodhi Spiritâ¢ Incense Sticks are not just good, they are the best âââ
â¥ Worshipping in many religious.
â¥ To practice yoga or to meditate.
â¥ To encourage emotional release.
â¥ To deepen spirituality.
â¥ To get inspired.
â¥ To heal or soothe.
â¥ And to waft the beautiful fragrance in your house and all around.
Our incense sticks are made from a mixture of herbs, resins, woods, and oils. This allows our incense to deliver the purest, cleanest burn, and crystal clear fragrances on the market. Each of our proprietary scents have been carefully crafted over the years to provide a distinct, pleasant experience.
Aloeswood / Agarwood Information
Aloeswood is the resinous wood from the Aquilaria tree, an evergreen tree native to Vietnam, northern India, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia. It is a very popular ingredient in Vietnamese and Japanese incense and is often used in Traditional Chinese, Unanai, Ayurvedic, and Tibetan medicine.
The trees frequently become infected with a parasite fungus or mold, Phialophora parasitica, and begin to produce an aromatic resin, in response to this attack. It is this precious resinous wood that is treasured around the world. Today the resin is commonly called Jinko, Aloeswood, Agarwood, and Oud. The resin created as a natural immune response makes the most sacred oil on the planet. The wood is extremely rare and often very difficult to obtain, as well as being quite expensive.
Check price on Amazon