Fischer Instruments 2188-45 PILLAR Classic Lufft Weather Pillar with Barometer, Thermometer, Hygrometer and Compass (Metric)
browse more product images
Product key features
- The Weather Pillar is a historical product coming back to life from the 1920s and 1930s.
- This classic design has been exquisitely reproduced by Fischer Precision of Germany, and is truly a masterpiece. The Weather Pillar is made with precision instruments by German instrument craftsman.
- Each one of these timeless instruments comes with a unique serial number assigned by the factory. This masterpiece is a specialty of Fischer Precision Instrument Company, and is made from the finest wood and brass materials.
- The Weather Pillar combines a barometer for measuring atmospheric pressure, a thermometer with pointer for measuring temperature, a hygrometer for measuring humidity and a compass for determining the wind direction.
- The finely tuned instrument enables you to observe the atmosphere closely and draw scientific conclusions to changes of weather.
- Fischer Instruments 2188 45 Thermometer Hygrometer is an original product by Fischer Instruments
ADD TO CART
- Suggested price: 699.99$ » click for offer
- Product brand: Fischer Instruments
- Availability: check stock
- Product name: Fischer Instruments 2188-45 PILLAR Classic Lufft Weather Pillar with Barometer, Thermometer, Hygrometer and Compass (Metric)
- Shipping weight: 8 pounds
- Manufacturer: Fischer Instruments
For your convenience, an explanatory table is fastened to the bottom of the instrument, enlightening weather aficionados on the principals of weather.
The drum-shaped dials permit an easy and distinct reading. The barometer is mounted inside of the lower part of the pillar on a wooden base. By turning the knurled ring with the adjustment hand, it is possible to track variations over time.
The metal thermometer and the hygrometer are encased within a glass tube in the upper part of the instrument, while the compass is mounted on top of the pillar.
Housing is made of polished brass
Base plate is made of German beech wood, and black colored
Gold colored base plate (under surface) contains weather rules and the serial number
Barometer: 740 – 780 mmHg (29.14 – 30.72 inHg)
Graduation: 1 mmHg (0.04 inHg)
Thermometer: -15 to +55 Â°C (-5 to +131 Â°F)
Graduation 1 °C
Hygrometer: 0 – 100% RH
Graduation: 2% RH
Height: 195 mm (7.7 in) Wood Base Diameter: 130 mm (5.1 in)
Check price on Amazon