browse more product images
Product key features
- Prints can be made on any natural surface, including paper, canvas, cotton, silk, wool and wood.
- Cyanotype printing is a process traditionally embraced as an inexpensive method for reproducing photographs, documents, maps and plans.
- Cyanotype printing is a remarkably simple process by using two inexpensive chemicals and sunlight or UV exposure.
- Simply fill with water to create stock solutions, coat fabric with sensitizer and create prints by exposing to sunlight or UV. Air dry and process your prints in 24 hours.
- Includes: Two chemicals â Part A Potassium Ferricyanide 0.8 ounces, Part B Ferric Ammonium Citrate 1.9 ounces
- Jacquard Cyanotype Set Black is an original product by Jacquard
ADD TO CART
- Suggested price: 12.01$ » click for offer
- Product brand: Jacquard
- Availability: check stock
- Product name: Jacquard Cyanotype Set, Black
- Product dimensions: 5.5 x 2 x 8.5 inches
- Item weight: 4.8 ounces
- Shipping weight: 8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Jacquard Products
Cyanotype is an antique photographic process distinctive for producing Prussian blue monochromatic prints. Developed in the mid-19th century, cyanotype was quickly embraced as an inexpensive method for reproducing photographs, documents, maps and plans. Jacquard makes DIY cyanotype printing easy with this simple process using our premeasured A & B solution.
Check price on Amazon