browse more product images
Product key features
- Levitating Magnetic Air Floating Bonsai plant pot made with real bamboo
- (Exclusive) including 6 pieces of Luminous Princess Mononoke Tree Elves decoration set for more fun.
- AC Adopter (No battery)
- Easy to install, easy to clean with water, completely easy to maintenance.
- Great picks for Home, Garden and Office Decoration.
- Micro Landscape Gardening Levitating Decoration is an original product by Micro Landscape Gardening
ADD TO CART
- Suggested price: 59.99$ » click for offer
- Product brand: Micro Landscape Gardening
- Availability: check stock
- Product name: Micro Landscape Gardening Levitating Magnetic Floating Air Bonsai Pot with (Exclusive) Princess Mononoke Luminous Tree Elves Decoration Set (6 pieces)
- Product dimensions: 7.6 x 6.8 x 6.1 inches
- Item weight: 1.7 pounds
- Shipping weight: 1.95 pounds
- Manufacturer: Micro Landscape Gardening
*Product: Levitating Magnetic Floating Bonsai Plant Pot with 6pcs of Princess Mononoke tree elves Decoration set. (Please NOTE: the plant is not included)
*Size: Small (3.15in diameter, 1.4in height), base (5.3in diameter, 0.9in Height ).
*The flower pot can support a Plant or any deco. upto maximum weight of 0.44 lb (200 gram)
*Flower pot will automatically floating in the air with 360 degree rotating. Floating height: 1-3cm, determined by plant weight.
*The base contains magnets and a rotating mechanism and is connected to the mains by an AC adapter
*How to set up the plant?
1. Connect power, put the bottom base on “flat surface”.
2. two hands hold the plant base aiming the center of the base. Slowly, and “Vertically” put the plant base down towards the bottom base.
3. When feel magnetic force, pull or push the plant adjust the position properly to the center of the base.
4. When feel the force disappears, keep the plant stable for 3-5 seconds. Then slowly loose hands until the plant stays by itself.
5. When failed just repeat above steps with patience. (but remember, must to put the plant base “Vertically” toward the bottom base, and it will make you set it up much easier)
6. If failed many times turn off the power let the base cool down. Then try it again.
7. Remember always take away the plant before turn off the power.
Check price on Amazon